“The greatest wealth is health” Virgil
I am happy to visit companies, businesses, groups and organisations for talks, workshops and stress management programmes.
Business wealth is directly proportional to staff health!
Are you ready to improving staff health and morale?
- Do you you want to improve business performance through reduced time off work due to stress or sickness?
- May be you would like to improve morale and team communication and co-operation?
Organising an event and would like something different?
Health related Talk / Demonstration
Popular with businesses, social groups, charities. These last 30 to 90 min. I am always happy to answer any questions.
I can speak on a specific topic related to your group or choose from the following topics:
- Is stress what you think?
- 20 steps to beat stress
- Change is certain, embrace it!
- Easing back pain
- 50 shades of guilt
- Weight – take a new look!
- The healing power of language
- Your body as a mirror of your mind
- Releasing jaw, neck and shoulder tension
- How language can make or break your business
- The language of the body, what disease can tell you about you
Here is a blog I wrote based on my presentation regarding stress
Contact me if you wish to discuss your event and how I might be able to help you.
I can be flexible with what I offer so that I can accommodate your needs. Here are some examples:
- 20 min with staff. Focusing on relaxation to reduce tension in a particular area if there is pain.
- 1 hour session to help address injuries or stress issues.
- For improving confidence and/or public speaking performance, two 90min sessions (one week apart).
Group sessions / workshops:
- 2 to 20 participants.
- From 1hr to full day workshop
- Fun tools and tricks for relaxation (participants explore and practice a range of techniques to help them reduce pain, discomfort and/or tension. Reduces stress levels, improves mobility and flexibility for daily life).
- Business Team building day: Relaxation focused activities, individually, in pairs and small groups. Help improve awareness of differences and qualities and what these bring to a team. Also help improve communication and co-operation.
Businesses I have worked with:
- Home group Ltd: Relaxation workshop for carers
- Prepay solutions: One to one session 20 min per person, 4hr monthly visit
- The H club: 30 min treatments for post cycling charity event
- Focus (Focus on Carers and self help): Relaxation workshop for carers
- Inland Revenue, Swindon branch: 30 min sessions paid by staff, who were given the flexi-time credit to attend. (As explained in this article)
- Arthritis Action Bristol support group
- Intergraph Swindon health awareness session
- Dolby Wootton Bassett office, stress relief presentation
Talks on various topics to:
- Wotton Bassett townswomen’s guild
- Osteoporosis society Swindon Branch
- LCSP Midlands Branch
- Arthritis Care
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- Workout (part of a Pre-retirement course for Woolworths)
- British Junior Chamber
- Athena Network
- Business Village
- Faringdon Business Breakfast Club
- Women Mean Biz
- Arthritis Action
And many other social groups