Are you interested in improving staff health and morale?
I am happy to visit companies, groups and organisations for talks, workshops and stress management programmes.
Organising an event and would like something different?
Business Health Talk / Demonstration:
Popular with businesses, social groups, charities. These last 20 to 90 min and I am always happy to answer any questions. I can speak on a specific topic related to your group or choose from one of the following topics:
- 20 steps to beat stress
- 50 shades of guilt
- Weight – take a new look
- Releasing jaw, neck and shoulder tension
- Your body as a mirror of your mind
- How language can make or break your business
- The power of language can help you heal
- The language of the body, what disease can tell you about you
Do contact me if you wish to discuss your event and how I might be able to help you.
Is your business or company looking to improve performance through reduced time off due to stress or sickness?
May be you would like to improve morale and team communication and co-operation?
I can be flexible with what I offer so that I can accommodate your needs. Here are some examples:
One to one sessions:
- 20 min with staff. Each focusing on relaxation and focusing on the area the tension is felt most.
- 1 hour session to help address particular injuries or stress issues.
- For improving confidence and/or public speaking performance, two 90min sessions (one week apart).
Group sessions / workshops:
- 2 to 20 participants.
- from 1hr to full day workshop
- Fun tools and tricks for relaxation (Allow participants to explore and practice a range of techniques to help them reduce pain, discomfort and/or tension. Reduces stress levels and improves mobility and flexibility for daily life).
- Team building day: Relaxation focused activities, individually, in pairs and small groups. Helps improve awareness of differences and qualities and what these bring to a team. Also helps improve communication and co-operation.
Organisation I have worked for:
- Home group Ltd: Relaxation workshop for carers
- Prepay solutions: One to one session 20 min per person, 4hr monthly visit
- The H club: 30 min treatments for post cycling charity event
- Focus (Focus on Carers and self help): Relaxation workshop for carers
- Inland Revenue, Swindon branch: 30 min sessions paid by staff, who were given the flexi-time credit to attend.
Talks on various topics to:
- Wootton Bassett townswomen’s guild
- Osteoporosis society Swindon Branch
- LCSP Midlands Branch
- Arthritis Care
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- Workout (part of a Pre-retirement course for Woolworths)
- British Junior Chamber
- Athena Network
- Business Village
- Faringdon Business Breakfast Club
- Women Mean Biz
And many other social groups